Eligibility to apply for National University BBA program:
a) A student should complete SSC and HSC with minimum GPA - 2.5 in each or equivalent.
b) A student should have GPA 3 in any of the courses: Accounting or Business Organization & Management or Finance, Banking & Insurance or Production Management & Marketing or Economics or Statistics or Higher Mathematics.
c) GCE/equivalent students
(1) in 'O' level pass 4 subjects with 3 'B' grades and
(2) in 'A' Level pass 2 subjects with 1 'B' grade.
d) A student who has completed:
- SSC or equivalent in 2013/2015
- HSC or equivalent in 2016/2017
Eligibility to apply for National University MBA program:
- BBA graduates, B.Com. (Honors) graduates (From any recognized university) will be admitted to the MBA program.
- The National University will determine the eligibility of a foreign candidate.