Eligibility to apply for National University BBA program:
a) A student should complete SSC and HSC with minimum GPA - 2.00 in each or equivalent.
b) A student should have GPA 3 in any of the courses: 1) Accounting or 2) Business Organization & Management or 3) Finance, Banking & Insurance or 4) Production Management & Marketing or 5) Economics or 6) Statistics or 7) Higher Mathematics.
c) GCE/equivalent students
(1) in 'O' level pass 4 subjects with 3 'B' grades and
(2) in 'A' Level pass 2 subjects with 1 'B' grade.
d) A student who has completed:
- SSC or equivalent in 2015/2016
- HSC or equivalent in 2017/2018
Eligibility to apply for National University MBA program:
- BBA graduates, B.Com. (Honors) graduates (From any recognized university) will be admitted to the MBA program.
- The National University will determine the eligibility of a foreign candidate.